• Is made of cotton fabric.
• Has U with v neck.
• This is the price of only Kurta.
• Hand-wash cold, Wash dark colours separately.
Size and fit:
• The slim model is 5'5" and is wearing S size kurta
• This is a straight fit kurta
• All our kurtas have wide hipline.
• Our kurtas are made in pure cotton and little shrinkage(0.5% only) is there.
• Our kurtas donot have margin.
• Hand wash only with very mild soap.
• Color may bleed
• Dry in shade inside out
• DONOT DRY IN DIRECT SUNLIGHT
DUE TO HEAVY DEMAND ALL ORDERS PLACED WILL BE DISPATCHED IN 8-10 WORKING DAYS
NOTE - Slight misprint, color variation and weave variation is inherent to all handblock printing and weaving techniques be it Bagru, Ajrakh or Jahota prints. All these fabrics are made by rural artisans of India and variation is a part of the process. Since they are hand dyed and printed colors usually bleed. We recommend all our customers to HANDWASH THE KURTAS ONLY TO INCREASE THEIR LIFE SPAN AND MAINTAIN THE QUALITY.